Cultural innovation involves all forms of expression, but is particularly specific in the realm of new languages and the digital world, meant as content and medium, new ways of relating culture with society and developing cultural demand, new enterprise and profession models in the sector.
Through the Cultural Innovation Operational Department, Compagnia di San Paolo intends to:
• Foster creativity and contemporary cultural production
• Facilitate access and cultural participation
• Develop the relationship between culture and civism
• Promote reflections on the relationship between scientific knowledge and its impact on society, including through new models
• Accompany cultural enterprises in paths of sustainability
• Promote opportunities connected with the digital sphere and new technologies in the cultural field.
GiovedìScienza inaugurates on 14 November 2019 with a conference on the future demography of Italy, Europe and the world.
After its first year of activity PICS publishes its report on the work done to stimulate the debate on the role of science popularizers.
Address: c.so Vittorio Emanuele II, 75 – 10128 Torino
tel. +39 011 5596911fax +39 011 543607