Cultural innovation involves all forms of expression, but is particularly specific in the realm of new languages and the digital world, meant as content and medium, new ways of relating culture with society and developing cultural demand, new enterprise and profession models in the sector.
Through the Cultural Innovation Operational Department, Compagnia di San Paolo intends to:
• Foster creativity and contemporary cultural production
• Facilitate access and cultural participation
• Develop the relationship between culture and civism
• Promote reflections on the relationship between scientific knowledge and its impact on society, including through new models
• Accompany cultural enterprises in paths of sustainability
• Promote opportunities connected with the digital sphere and new technologies in the cultural field.
Circolo del Design has new premises and a new director.
From 11th to 19th March the Brain Awareness Week is back in Turin with a full calendar of conferences, labs and guided tours.
Address: c.so Vittorio Emanuele II, 75 – 10128 Torino
tel. +39 011 5596911fax +39 011 543607