The Philanthropy and Territory department at Compagnia di San Paolo promotes the actions developed by organised civil society whose goal is to improve local community life by mobilising economic, cognitive, technical, inventive and human resources.
Philanthropy and territory’s mission is:
• to support the territories' self-organisational capacities in the production of common goods, through mobilising local resources and/or competencies;
• innovation in the field of third sector organisations and, in general, of the philosophy of social impact, as well as of the ecosystems which make their emergence and consolidation possible
The department’s field of interest:
• social enterprise, social innovation and its ecosystems;
• Community-based institutional philanthropy;
• Public space;
• the value for the community of resources at the end of their “economic life” (recycling, reusing);
• common goods in the widest possible sense.
The campaign for the prevention and cure of female tumours supporting research at Molinette hospital.
An invitation shared and signed by Acri for a real single market for philanthropy.
Philanthropy and Territory
Address: c.so Vittorio Emanuele II, 75 – 10128 Torino
tel. +39 011 5596911
fax +39 011 532725